For students who are sitting for finals in November 2017 we have organised some classes to prepare for the upcoming school mock exams in July 2017.
You can find the details for the program below. If you have any inquiries please do not hesitate to contact us.
IB Mock Exam Preparatory Classes
- Learn Tuition Centre will be conducting IB exam preparatory classes for students who are sitting for mock exams in July 2017 (Final exams in November 2017).
- Students from all IB schools including ACS (I), HCIS, SJI (I) are welcome.
- A mock exam paper which the students have already answered will be discussed during the session, during the first session students will be answering the mock paper in class. The mock paper for the following session will be given in class.
- Subjects offered: Math Studies SL, Math SL, Physics SL (without options), Physics HL (without options).
- Classes will be held throughout June 2017 at a frequency of one 2-hour session per week.
- Class Schedule can be found at the bottom of the page
- 6A Beatty Road, #04-03 Wu De Building, 209946
- Quick recap of essential topics, best tips for exams
- Maximum 4 students per class, individual attention
- Specially prepared mock papers & answers which have a difficulty similar to school papers
- Students can attend any session after pre-registering, no minimum number of sessions.
Dileep Wijewardena (BEng – University of Nottingham), Experienced IB tutor.
- $60 /hr per student for Math SL, Mathematical Studies and Physics SL
- $70 /hr per student for Physics HL
Contact us at 9856 5036 or email@example.com for registration.
See you in class!